Booking a Marrakech Holiday, Morocco Tour or Sahara Safari
Should you wish to hold places under ‘option’ for 3 days with no obligation, please contact us via phone or email.
You can make a booking (and also firm up an option), by one of the methods detailed below.
1. Register your personal details and book online.
• Choose your Morocco holiday.
• Look for the yellow BOOK NOW button or locate the ‘Dates & Prices’ page.
• Click on the BOOK NOW button alongside the departure date of your choice.
• Follow our easy-to-use, step-by-step booking procedure, inputting booking details as you go.
• Confirm that you have read and accept our booking conditions and travel insurance requirements.
• Review the details you have entered and confirm your booking request.
• You will be promptly contacted by one of Specialist Morocco's team to finalise your booking.
Our secure system saves the information you enter at each stage and provides a facility to input all the information that we require for each traveller (including passport details, dietary requirements, special requests) in your booking. Once entered your details are securely stored for future bookings.
Payment of a booking deposit (or full payment if travelling within 70 days of the date you book) is required before a booking is confirmed. A confirmation invoice will then be issued.
2. Call us on +44 (0)20 7193 2461 to make a telephone booking.
3. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your chosen tour or holiday, your ideal dates of travel and number of travellers.
Bespoke Tours of Morocco
If you would like help planning a private Morocco holiday, Sahara Tour or High Atlas trek, or seek a no-obligation tailored quotation, please complete the form below and submit your requirements. One of our Morocco travel specialists will then promptly call you to discuss your request: